The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of gene therapies, primarily focusing on gene augmentation-based therapies, oncolytic viral therapies, immunotherapies and gene editing therapies. The study also features an elaborate discussion on the future potential of this evolving market. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed review of the overall market landscape of gene therapies and gene editing therapies, including information on phase of development of pipeline candidates, key therapeutic areas, target disease indication(s), type of vector used, type of gene, type of modification, type of gene therapy, route of administration and special drug designation(s) awarded (if any).
- A detailed review of the players engaged in the development of gene therapies.
- An elaborate discussion on the various types of viral and non-viral vectors.
- A discussion on the regulatory landscape related to gene therapies across various geographies, namely North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Detailed profiles of marketed and late stage (phase II/III and above) gene therapies.
- An elaborate discussion on the various commercialization strategies that can be adopted by drug developers across different stages of therapy development.
- A review of the various emerging technologies and therapy development platforms that are being used to design and manufacture gene therapies.
- An in-depth analysis of various patents that have been filed / granted related to gene therapies and gene editing therapies, since 2016.
- A detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that have taken place within this domain, during the period 2015-2020.
- An analysis of the investments made at various stages of development in companies that are focused in this area, between 2015-2020.
- A detailed geographical clinical trial analysis of completed, ongoing and planned studies of numerous gene therapies.
- An analysis of the various factors that are likely to influence the pricing of gene therapies.
- An analysis of the big biopharma players engaged in this domain.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for gene therapies.
- A case study on the prevalent and emerging trends related to vector manufacturing.
- A discussion on the various operating models adopted by gene therapy developers for supply chain management.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
To request for sample – https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/gene-therapies-market/268.html
- Therapeutic Approach
- Gene augmentation
- Oncolytic therapy
- Type of gene therapy
- Ex vivo
- In vivo
- Type of vector used
- Adeno associated virus
- Herpes simplex virus
- Plasmid DNA
- Key therapeutic areas
- Autoimmune disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Dermatological disorders
- Genetic disorders
- Hematological disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Muscle-related diseases
- Oncological disorders
- Ophthalmic diseases
- Route of administration
- Key geographical regions
- North America
Key companies covered in the report
- Abeona Therapeutics
- bluebird bio
- Castle Creek Biosciences
- CG Oncology
- Freeline Therapeutics
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Kolon TissueGene
- Krystal Biotech
- Neurophth Therapeutics
- OncoSec Immunotherapies
- Orchard Therapeutics
- Sangamo Therapeutics
- Spark Therapeutics
- uniQure Biopharma
- VBL Therapeutics
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Viral Vectors, Non-Viral Vectors and Gene Therapy Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2021-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapies Market (5th Edition), 2020-2030
- Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market: Pipeline Review, Developer Landscape and Competitive Insights, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis