1. What should I do if the awning is wet?
Just put the awning before it is clean and dry. When the awning is properly wet, relevant experts suggest that there may be a chance to expand and promise to be completely dry. If the rain awning is opened, it may be fine, and the tarpaulin will be closed before the natural drying.
2. How to remove stains on the awning?
Clean the awning and dry it when it is opened completely. Probably use the correct cleaning and maintenance procedures, do not lean on the sunshade, and do not press too hard on it. Before any operation of the active controller of the awning, be sure to close the power supply and close the controlled equipment.
3. When to clean the Portable Easy Pop Up Gazebo?
The need for awnings to be clean depends largely on the environment. The cleaning requirements are as follows:
(1) When the awning is dry, use a soft brush to periodically remove dust.
(2) Branches, leaves and other similar objects should be sorted out in time.
(3) If there is a small piece of dusty cloth, use a soft brush for general cleaning. After brushing, rinse it with clean water for several times until there is no residue on the fabric. Turn it over and use it to soak.
4. How to organize other components?
If it is a awning made of high-grade aluminum alloy components, acidic or abrasive materials cannot be used, as they may damage the appearance. The aluminum frame should be carefully cleaned and disposed of, generally with a soft cloth and detergent. It should also be noted that medium and high-grade aluminum alloy cleaners use non-touch China Custom Sunshade Parasol cloth.
5. Extreme weather such as strong wind, heavy snow, heavy rain, or untimely storage, otherwise it will cause personal injury and property damage. Use long-level exterior conditions to find out the cause, and find skew correction and protection in time. Generally, it should be adopted to avoid fire. The appearance of the autumn tent is best to set off fireworks during the festival.