It can be said that Stenter is an intelligent printing technology. In addition to boiling water and gas, the pattern designs of other commodities in the world can be made by fully automatic screen printing machine processing technology. The basic steps of the automatic screen printing machine processing technology are similar and all are the same.
- Roughening of the screen frame: select the aluminum profile of the screen frame, and determine the thickness and model specifications of the aluminum alloy profile by the support force of the pulling net.
2. Screen making: Use a screen stretcher to fix the chiffon tightly on the screen frame belt according to the required viewing angle, apply the net glue, cut off unnecessary sand cloth after sufficient drying, and paste the waterproof seal. glue.
3. Cleaning and de-oiling: Clean the screen with a high-pressure water pump, and apply chemicals to make the screen frame completely de-oiled and coarse.
4. Drying: Use a drying machine to dry the screen at a moderate temperature.
5. Light-coated sensing solvent: After the mesh cloth is de-oiled and dried, apply light-sensing natural latex to both sides of the mesh several times, or spray the mesh cloth with wet, and then apply the water-based screen printing screen to the surface of the mesh evenly.
6. Bake plate: Use a plate dryer to bake the screen plate at a moderate temperature to make it sufficiently dry. Then put it on the led tube of the baking machine to check whether there is light transmission and the image is not clear.
7. Ink printing: After drying, put the film surface of the film photo closely against the packaging printing surface of the screen, and expose it with a high-toughness ultraviolet exposure machine.
8. Development: After the exposed screen is sprayed with tap water, the pattern design is cleaned with a bottom pressure high-pressure water gun to make the packaging printing pattern design display information.
9. Mix the ink: Use a stirrer to mix the ink evenly according to the characteristics of the ink.
10. Carry out screen printing: According to the symmetrical movement of the squeegee on the screen, the ink is pressed out through the developing part of the screen and printed on the printing process.
11. Glue grinding: The scraping glue of spare parts is used for regeneration according to the sharpening function.
12. Baking: According to the baking machine, the ink on the printing process is completely dry, and the adhesion between the product and the ink is improved.
13. Production and processing: After other Flat Screen Printer carry out other processing techniques for packaging and printing products.