The global electric aircraft market size is expected to reach USD 226.6 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising demand for low maintenance aircraft is driving electric aircraft market revenue growth.
Electric aircraft reduces carbon footprint from an aircraft and this feature is expected to increase its adoption. Global aircraft fleet size is increasing due to more air travel and this is consequently leading to an increase in carbon-dioxide emissions. Therefore, a pressing need for electric aircraft has been generated to minimize emissions. Additionally, these aircrafts eliminate the requirement for fossil fuels to maintain the engines, which severely affects the environment.
Reduced noise levels is another advantage of using electric aircraft. Electric aircraft deploy jet or combustion engines, and these engines do not emit noise. Hydraulic systems are replaced with electric systems in these aircrafts, which results in improved efficiency. There are several other benefits which are driving the demand for electric aircraft, such as increased maneuverability, improved safety, and low risk of fire and explosion. Deployment of electric motors in electric aircraft has increased its reliability as electric motors are simply designed with reduced number of moving parts. Therefore, aircraft using electric motors require low maintenance, which results in low operational costs.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1103
However, it is important to note that electric aircraft still face significant challenges, such as limited range and long charging times, which make them less practical for long-haul flights. Additionally, the production and disposal of the batteries used in electric aircraft can also have environmental impacts. Nonetheless, the continued development and adoption of electric aircraft can play an important role in reducing the aviation industry's environmental impact.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In June 2021, Volocopter GmbH, a German aircraft manufacturer, conducted its first flight of an electrical air taxi at La Bourget airport in France. This electrical air taxi flew a distance of 500 meters at a speed of 30 kilometers per hour, and it was 30 meters above the airport. Additionally, it offers luggage compartment and two people can be on board at a time. The goal of this air taxi is to provide service in 2024’s Olympic Games in Paris.
- Ultra-light segment accounted for larger revenue share in 2020. Simple design and easy manufacturing process make ultra-light electric aircraft economical. Additionally, it ensures safety and easy availability of ultralight electric aircraft in commercial sectors, which facilitates segment growth. Light jet electric aircraft travels at a high speed, and can land at any airport.
- Hybrid electric aircraft segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2020. Hybrid electric aircraft utilize fuel-powered engines and batteries to operate propellers. In some cases, it uses conventional jet engines along with electrically driven propellers. This type of electric aircraft offers a design that is not possible in case of fuel-powered engines alone. It enables noise-free vertical landings and takeoffs. Additionally, it consists of a large number of electric propellers to facilitate efficient aerodynamics.
- Increasing use of electric motors is attributed to its several benefits, which are low maintenance, and high-quality performance. Electric motors consist of minimal moving parts and so they require low maintenance, which makes them highly reliable. Design is simple and no energy is lost during friction among moving parts. This feature increases efficiency of electric motors.
- Market in Europe accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. The region has rapidly adopted advanced materials, such as gamma-titanium aluminides. This material improves mechanical properties and lowers fuel consumption, carbon footprints, and noise levels. Presence of several key market players, as well as their increasing investment toward research and development (RD) activities, is driving electric aircraft market growth in various regions. Regulatory bodies, such as the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), are actively focusing on reducing emission levels, and this is propelling market growth in the European region. This region has a higher standard of living compared to other regions, and therefore people can afford electric flights for traveling short distances.
some leading companies operating in the global Keyword market:
Airbus, Yuneec Holding Limited, Pipistrel Group, Bye Aerospace, Digisky S.R.L, Leonardo S.p.A., Groupe Gorgé , EHang Holdings Limited, Faradair Aerospace Limited, and Boeing.
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1103
The aviation industry currently accounts for about 2.5% of global carbon dioxide emissions, and this figure is expected to increase as the global aircraft fleet continues to grow. Electric aircraft, on the other hand, produce zero direct emissions, which makes them an attractive option for reducing the industry's carbon footprint.
In addition to reducing carbon emissions, electric aircraft also have the potential to reduce noise pollution, as they have fewer moving parts and produce less noise than traditional combustion engines. Furthermore, they can reduce dependence on non-renewable fuels, which can be a major source of environmental degradation.
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Light Jet
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Aircraft Battery
- Electric Motors
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- All Electric
Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Less than 500 KM
- More than 500 KM
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1103
Thank you for reading our report. We also offer customized report as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about customization plan and our team will offer you the altered report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370