The growing incidence of the apparel industry and the use of knitted fabric in end-use applications are key factors driving global growth in the industry.
Market Size – USD 23.16 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 4.8%, Market Trends – Growing prevalence of innovative 3D technology.
Reports and Data’s latest industry analysis report titled ‘Global Knitted Fabric Market’ provides the reader with an exhaustive overview of the Knitted Fabric industry. The report is inclusive of a concise market summary and contains market projections based on the present market situation, current market size, and revenue growth rate. The report elaborates on the key market dynamics including market growth drivers, opportunities, threats, and challenges. In this report, market analysts at Reports and Data have emphasized the ever-changing market growth patterns and the dynamic environment of the industry. Key attractions of the report include List of Tables and Figures, Research Methodology, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis, Technological Breakthroughs, and Future Market Developments.
The technical application segment dominated the global market and accounted for the majority of total revenue. Technological advances such as 3D knitting or spacer fabric, have broadened the product's scope in different industries, including apparel, construction, automotive, and household. The increasing importance of medical textiles in implantable medical devices has broadened the product's scope in the pharmaceutical industry. Dimensional strength, controlled elongation, controlled porosity, and compressibility are the product's favorable characteristics, making it well suited for medical use.
The demand for knitted fabric has increased in denim garments, as customer preference moves to wrinkle-resistant, lightweight, light, and comfortable textiles. The growing value of synthetic fibers in the building and apparel industries is expected to fuel market growth in the coming years. In the construction industry, the application of the fiber has expanded as geotextiles in roof, walls, dams, and roads.
Get a sample copy of the global Knitted Fabric market report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3256
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rapid expansion in the textile industry has generated more growth offers, thereby attracting new players to enter the industry. This ensures that competition in the knitted fabrics market is increased.
- Major manufacturers are introducing more creative and superior quality products using manufacturing techniques of the next generation to add a new dimension to the knitted fabrics industry.
- Knitted fabrics are widely used as medical textiles in the health-care industry. Textile engineers have discovered that knitted fabrics are more flexible, highly permeable than woven fabrics, and have a loose and elastic structural nature, thus being able to be used in versatile medical applications.
- Knitted fabrics are considered to be more vulnerable to damage than their woven counterparts, thereby risking the fabric's use efficiency in different applications.
- In recent years, many of the significant market players have raised investment in RD projects, leading to the production of many innovative goods. Strategic collaborations among suppliers of Knitted Fabric are increasing exponentially as companies focus on inorganic growth strategies.
- Key participants include Gehring Tricot Corporation, Guilford Mills, Macra Lace Company, Rebtex Inc, Clover Knits, Damodar Menon International Pvt Ltd, SAS Textiles, William J Dixon Inc, Jason Mills LLC, Krishna Overseas, and Loyal Textile Mills Ltd, among others..
The key regions covered in the report are as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/knitted-fabric-market
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Synthetic Fibers
- Artificial Fibers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3256
Table of Contents:
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Key Knitted Fabric market segments
1.3 Major players
1.4 Market analysis by product type
1.5 Market analysis by application
1.6 Report timeline
Global Growth Trends
2.1 Global Knitted Fabric market size
2.2 Latest regional market trends
2.3 Emerging growth trends
3.1 Global Knitted Fabric market key players
3.2 Global Knitted Fabric size by manufacturers
3.3 Products of major players
3.4 Entry barriers in the Knitted Fabric market
3.5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic alliances
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs