You may ask, is Portable Easy Pop Up Gazebo troublesome to put away? In fact, the push-pull canopy itself cannot withstand the 7-8 gale. Therefore, the technical department proposed a method to fix the wheel on the ground with the connection and the top explosion-proof screw, so that it can resist the 7-8 gale. . The push-pull canopy will still shrink. Even during the shrinking process, use pliers to pry out the wheel and chain.
Now let's talk about the details that need to be paid attention to when the arc shed shrinks. As long as you master them, you can push and pull freely.
1. Four people are required, four corners, and one person on each side. They need to shrink to the other side, each holding two pillars, but if the two people use different strength, the roof will tilt and will not shrink. The same principle is applied when the roof is opened.
2. The degree of contraction of the shed should be half of the extension length. For example, if the length of the canopy is 20 meters, it is recommended not to shrink to 10 meters.
3. Pay attention to the cloth on both sides. If the cloth is made on both sides and is close to the ground, take protective measures to prevent the cloth from being jammed by the rolling casters when shrinking.
4. When the canopy is placed in an ideal position, the ground on both sides of the canopy needs to be fixed to prevent natural disasters and avoid unnecessary losses.
5. Remove the fixed chain China Custom Sunshade Parasol on the floor of the column.