In the process of using Flat Screen Printing Machine, the printing quality of Flat Screen Printing Machine is what we pay most attention to. Because Flat Screen Printing Machine is a relatively expensive high-quality printing equipment on the market.
As a result, users are more concerned about the print quality of Flat Screen Printing Machine. However, it is inevitable that the Flat Screen Printing Machine will occasionally experience poor print quality during work.
Such as horizontal stripes, the color is dim and intermittent, and the output is blurred and smeared. Faced with these situations, how can we improve the printing quality of Flat Screen Printing Machine?
- Color patterns can only be printed in black and white
Make sure the color data settings in the application are correct
For Windows users, make sure to set color/black and white photos in the main window menu
- The printing color is different from the screen color
- Please try one or more of the following solutions, adjust the color density in the paper configuration dialog box, please refer to the paper or media configuration
- Make sure the media type setting matches the printer used
- For Windows users, select PhotoEnhance in the advanced menu. Please refer to Advanced Settings
- Select color control in the advanced menu, and then adjust the color brightness as needed.
- Vertical misalignment or streaks
Turn off the high-speed settings in the advanced menu, please refer to the advanced settings.
Fourth, the grid line offset
Perform print head cleaning
- Dirt on the bottom edge of the printout
Reason analysis: The object on the Flat Screen Printing Machine is not flat or the object is not flat.
Sixth, the printing quality is not good, improve the printing quality
Click the text description below the pattern that is most similar to your printout, such as horizontal streaks, vertical misalignment or streaks, dim printout or gaps
The printout is faint or has gaps, and the printout is fuzzy or smudged. If there is a print quality issue, try the solutions provided here.
Seven, horizontal stripes
- Please check the media type settings in the main window menu to make sure they are suitable for the paper or media you are using.
- Make sure the printable side of the printed object is facing up, and run the Flat Screen Printing Machine print head cleaning utility to clean the clogged nozzles. For Windows users, see Cleaning the print head.
- You can use the control panel to clean the print head nozzles. To clean the print head nozzles, press and hold the menu button for 3 seconds.
- Check the ink indicator, if necessary, replace the ink cartridge, see Replace the ink cartridge.
- The printout is dim or has gaps
- Make sure that the ink cartridge has not expired and the production date is marked on the outside of the ink cartridge.
- For Windows users, please check the media type setting in the main window menu. Make sure they are suitable for the paper or media you are using.
- Run the Flat Screen Printing Machine print head cleaning utility to clean the clogged nozzles.
- You can use the control panel to clean the print head nozzles. To clean the print head nozzles, press and hold the menu key for 3 seconds.
- Check the ink indicator. If necessary, replace the ink cartridge.
Nine, the printout is fuzzy or smeared
- Ink may leak into the inside of the printer, please wipe the inside of the printer with a soft, clean cloth. Run the print head cleaning application tool.
- You can use the control panel to clean the print head nozzles.
- Improve printing speed of universal printer
Make sure that the color data settings in the application are correct. For Windows users, select automatic mode in the main menu and move the slider to speed,
Provide printing speed. Don't run too many applications at the same time, close all the applications that are not in use. Change the interface card of the computer to IEEE1394 or USB3.0.
Delete unnecessary files to free up hard disk space.
If you want to make good use of Stenter, you must also pay attention to the usual maintenance and maintenance. If you don't give him the opportunity to have problems, Stenter can naturally work more efficiently without delaying working hours and have a longer life.