Hot Air Stenter is an oven composed of angle steel, stainless steel plate and cold steel plate. The thermal insulation layer is filled with high-density aluminum silicate cotton, which ensures the thermal insulation of the oven and the safety of users.
Precautions for Hot Air Stenter:
- The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place indoors to prevent vibration and corrosion.
- Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a power switch with sufficient capacity according to the power consumption of the oven. Choose enough power wires and have a good grounding wire.
- For ovens with electrical contact mercury thermometer thermostats, the two wires of the electrical contact thermometer should be respectively connected to the two terminal posts on the top of the box. In addition, insert an ordinary mercury thermometer into the exhaust valve, (the thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electric contact mercury thermometer and observe the actual temperature in the box) and open the exhaust valve hole. Adjust the electric contact mercury thermometer to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. But be careful not to turn the indicator iron out of the scale when adjusting.
- After all preparations are ready, put the sample into the oven, then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light is on to indicate that the oven is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light is off and the green light is on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent the temperature control from failing, it must be looked after.
- Pay attention to the arrangement not to be too dense when placing the sample. No test product should be placed on the heat sink, so as not to affect the upward flow of hot air. It is prohibited to bake flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items.
- When you need to observe the sample situation in the working room, you can open the outer door and observe through the glass door. But it is better to open the door as little as possible to avoid affecting the constant temperature. Especially when working at 200℃ or higher, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
- In the oven with blast, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the working room temperature and damage the heating element.
- The power should be cut off in time after the work is completed to ensure safety.
- Keep the open rotary screen printer clean inside and outside.
- When using, the temperature should not exceed the maximum use temperature of the oven.
- In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when picking up and placing samples.