Several tasks should be done after the Open Type Rotary Screen Printing Machine is shut down
- After the knife holder, magnetic bar and chuck are removed, they must be rinsed from the inside to the outside and stored properly.
- The adhesive tape device must be pulled out of the machine and rinsed to avoid damage to the rubber blanket.
- After shutdown, air must be transported for a certain period of time to rinse the slurry on the guide belt to avoid damage to the rubber blanket.
- After stopping, pull the wiper out of the machine, you can check and remove the debris or damage of the scraper, and at the same time, you can avoid damage to the rubber blanket due to mechanical misoperation.
- After the machine is shut down, the remaining pulp of the pulping system must be washed in time to avoid corrosion, blockage and damage to the equipment.
- When the machine is shut down for too long for any reason, the machine must be idling for a few minutes to avoid unexpected failures.
- The machine and environmental hygiene must be done after shutdown.
Pay attention to the Flat Screen Printer Factory , we bring you all kinds of professional knowledge, welcome to follow us at any time!